Jake and I met with Dr. Sobel on Thursday at 3:30pm. Bloodwork was taken to see if I did end up ovulating or not. Received a call the next day – I did! So that’s great news. Doesn’t mean pregnancy, but means everything did what it should so far!
I am currently on a Progesterone Suppository.
He reviewed all of our testing with us. Jake’s counts look great! Really nothing showing for me in particular either. “Unexplained” at this point still.
Moving forward – praying for pregnancy this time around. I will not be posting immediately (regardless of pregnancy or not) when we find out. However, be in prayer through this waiting period. The “two-week wait” is so difficult. Thankful for the many distractions lately.
What’s next?: If not pregnant we will look in to another round of Letrozole ($1100) or the Pure FSH ($1550). The costs are like that since it is past the diagnostic stage – so insurance will not pay.
We are HOPEFUL for a miracle. Please pray with us and for us. Our “WHY” in business has become even more apparent – CHILDREN, and not allowing the financial burden of pursing what we feel the Lord is leading us to!
Thankful for our supportive friends, family, clients, and business friends! We value each and every one of you!